What is vitality? It’s a buzz-word that is currently popping up as a 2020 must have. The word implies a healthier, better and more energised version of you… So, how do you know if you are in need of more vitality in your life and better yet, how do you get it? The million dollar question.
Vitality [zest, enthusiasm, vigor, energy]
In both the physical and mental sense, vitality refers to a feeling of aliveness. The word itself is derived from vita or “life.” In the physical sense, this vitality refers to feeling healthy and capable and energetic. Psychologically, this state of aliveness brings a sense that one’s actions have meaning and purpose.
Healthy Living and your ultimate vitality, means your mind body and soul is working in harmony. Your purpose, mindset, physical health and environment as a whole is thriving. When you are engaged, doing what you love and taking care of your body simultaneously, you are ultimately tapping into your joy and your purpose. That is where the magic is. That is where your joy is found.
“Practice sharing the fullness of your being, your best self, your enthusiasm, your vitality, your spirit, your trust, your openness, above all, your presence…”
My top 5 tips for tapping into your vitality in 2020…
1. Do something because you want to do it, not because you have to do it. Drop the people pleasing and rather think about the things you do by obligation and what you do because you really want to do it. Where your energy goes, your energy flows. Don’t just think about it you have to take the action, even if it is one small step.
2. Get a good night’s sleep and fuel your body with nutrient rich food. Pay attention to what you put into your mouth and how your body responds. Arbonne’s Vegan Nutrition means that you are choosing cleaner and more sustainable options for your body. By detoxing your body from impurities, you will find a new burst of energy awaits on the other side.
Arbonne has a solution with their 30 day to Healthy Living Programs and nutritional supplements which have been proven to increase your energy levels, improve gut health and aid in weight loss. Vitality starts here.
The programs establish the conditions for your health as it stimulates the body’s natural healing mechanism by cleansing your system, helping your body to maintain homeostasis.
3. Do something physically vigorous in the morning. Go for a run or walk, do power yoga, jump on a mini-trampoline, – whatever! Just get your body moving. Movement creates endorphins and improves circulation leading to more energy and an overall happier mood. Your body is going to love you for it.
4. Go out of your way to become more involved in something you are passionate about. Perhaps it’s giving back by volunteering to your local community project or doing something in the simple act of kindness. Gratitude and giving to others are proven to evoke a sense of joy that can’t be obtained anywhere else. What goes around comes around.
5. Find your passion. What do you love to do? If you already know what your passion is, then build time for it in your schedule. If you don’t already know, then I recommend meditation – still the mind – go within even if it is just for 10 minutes a day. You have so many untapped resources and gifts waiting for you to discover. Courage will allow you to step outside of your comfort zone and achieve your goals for the year ahead. Discover what you love to do and why you want to do it and go for it.
When your body works better you will achieve your health goals and ultimately achieve the vitality you so deserve.
What are you waiting for? 2020 is your time to shine, you just have to choose to take the leap and only you can make it happen.
Be Healthy. Be Beautiful. Be You.