“I believe taking OWNERSHIP of your health is rooted in feeling EMPOWERED and that meaningful CHANGE then takes place when you are OPEN and feel INSPIRED to take consistent ACTION.”
Kim Parker –
- Lifestyle Health and Wellness Coach
- Passionate Health Advocate
- Incessant Truth Seeker
- Tapped into Universal Energy
I help people uncover the root causes of their health concerns and recommend lifestyle changes to facilitate healing. My offering is broad and varied and includes coaching with respect to:
- Understanding the impact a change in nutrition and supplementation may have, including the potential for weight loss. (I am a distributor for USANA Health Sciences).
- Understanding the relationship between skin conditions and digestive health.
- Understanding the impact of an auto immune disease on your body and how symptoms may be managed.
- Understanding chronic illness and viral load in the body.
- Understanding how the liver and lymph system operate and ways in which they may be decongested or flushed.
- Understanding how hormones change as you age and how they might impact you during peri-menopause and menopause.
- How to work toward toxin free living in your environment, diet and personal care products, as well as detoxing of the mind.
- How to incorporate into your life meditation and vibration/energy work.
Kim Parker holds no registered or recognized medical or health qualifications. Information shared by Kim Parker is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health-care professional. If you take any action based upon information provided by Kim Parker without the supervision of a qualified health-care professional, you do so at your own risk. You should always speak with your health-care professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or another supplement, or adopting any natural treatment for a health problem.