LOVE THE SKIN YOU ARE IN
1. Increase your collagen intake. Collagen keeps everything together in our body and by the age of 25-30 years we actually start producing less and by the time we are 40 virtually very little so that’s why we need to be doing things in our diet and skincare to be creating more of it. Eating certain foods like blueberries, dark leafy greens, mangoes, avocado, healthy fats will help your body to naturally produce more collagen.
Have a look at the NEW product called SKIN ELIXIR.
2. Wear a good sunscreen with min SPF 30 + it not only protects but also makes skin look younger.
3. Vit C is essential in your Serum and Moisturiser as it will brighten the skin and help with skin damage. Vit E is a great antioxidant as well as Vit A as it smooths wrinkles, boost collagen, improves the skin surface and helps with pigmentation and lighten spots.
4. Exfoliate your skin – The Arbonne Intelligence Genius Nightly Resurfacing Pads is the Worlds 1st Botanically Based Retinoid that acts like a mini microdermabrasion on the skin gently exfoliating away the dark spots, pigmentation, wrinkles and fine lines, smoothing out the skin tone and improving the clarity and giving your skin a radiant glow.
5. Look after your gut health by clean eating and using a daily prebiotic and probiotic. Digestion Plus is a must have if you haven’t tried it then check it out here.
6. Always have a great eye cream like this Arbonne RE9 Corrective Eye Cream which has brown algae and caffeine as its main ingredients that takes away dark circles and wrinkles OR use my new favourite the RE9 Prepwork Eye Gel Masks that you can pop on each eye morning or night for 10-20 minutes to give your eyes in instant eye lift, bye bye puffiness!
8. Your body renews its cells at night while you are sleeping so make sure you are putting the best night cream on before you go to sleep. I love the RE9 NIGHT REPAIR as it is like giving your skin a drink of water at night. You will wake up with soft buttery skin that feels hydrated and smooth.